- Your Tulip fabric paint of choice
- Bottlecaps (I used five)
- A spare or thrifted necklace chain
- Medium-sized jump rings (you can find these in the jewelry-making section at the craft store)
- Some jewelry or needle-nose pliers
- A drill with a 1/16″ drill bit
- Some safety goggles
- A permanent marker
- A piece of scrap wood (to use as a drilling surface)
Next, attach your chain and bottle caps with a jump ring on either side–don’t cut your chain!
What do you think? Are you up for some neon jewelry this fall? What Tulip paint color would you choose? I’d love to hear if you make one!
For more info about iLoveToCreate and Tulip products find them online at these locations:
And for even more great ideas, check out these projects from some of my fellow crafty bloggers:
Disclosure: I wrote this post as part of a paid campaign with iLoveToCreate and Blueprint Social. The opinions and ideas in this post are 100% my own.